Thursday 6 March 2014

Evangelism Strategy

I'm a big believer that relationships are hugely important in evangelism. In the context of Christian community, we together seek to develop deep, inter-connected relationships with our circles of friends and acquaintances. As they witness Christian community and as we share our lives, we also speak the gospel.

Relationships are key. Yet it's also clear to me that regular, well thought through, well planned events and courses can really support our ongoing evangelism.

Each of these stages are things that we're aiming to support in Christian Unions. Pete, my team leader, has recently sent out a link to an article that helps to think through how to best use events, and particularly follow-up. I thought it worth sharing:

http://evangelism.intervarsity.org/how/strategy/how-stop-running-fruitless-events

P.S. It's a great article so do read it, but I'm mainly posting this so I can find it again in future!

No comments: