Thursday 14 February 2008

Changing Times

There are times in life when everything seems to be changing around you. Now is one of them!

From just finishing as president (or chair as we affectionately call it here) of the University of Manchester Christian Union, to beginning to realise that it's time to knuckle down for my finals. From best friends starting relationships, to the knowledge that I'll be leaving Manchester in not very many months. From a life surrounded by lots of supportive friends and lots to do to a life with a few friends and significantly less free time... and less to do in that free time. From living in a house with 4 other Christian friends, to moving back to live with my two non-Christian parents.

With all of these changes, it's so important to keep reminding myself to look up. In all things, and through all things, Jesus is the Rock. He is the one thing that doesn't change, the one person in my life who will be there wherever I am and whatever my life looks like at a given time, even as the world seems to be rushing by. And what a great person to have around!

1 comment:

Tim Sandell said...

consider your blog officially located!